Snacksy13

Suddenly ground doesn't hold player or vehicles 0.7.0

Randomly i fall trough the ground (just walking normally), i get pushed up again, but then proceed to fall trough the ground again.

My body acts as a buoy in water, falling down, being pulled up, shooting high in the air, then down again.

This problem has sometimes stopped after moving away from the original area. (still floating like a buoy, moving away)

A exit back to the main menu and back also fixes it.

Vehicles also fall trough the ground at the exact same time i fall trough the ground 

//personal note, ignore for bug fixing purposes

//This my first game. Seeing my vehicle fall away was sad. I dont wanna go trough the effort of finding more aluminium. so yeah its bad. SYSTEM ERA plz fix

Astroneer 0.7.0.0

Steam

Windows 10.0.17134

Nvidia GTX 1070

32GB memory i7-6850K

I just fell in a large rover... straight to the core. The inside of the planet looks like giant mint green blocks with beveled edges. You can see mineral deposits since the space all around the vehicle is open and nearly planet-sized, but the colors of resources are different (purple stuff, dark blue stuff). I now am just bouncing up and down around the core. Guess eventually I will settle there. Tried restarting the game, but I am in the same place. Have to see what happens when I dismount. At least I have oxygen. ?

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Same here.  Kind of funny in that I had just purchased the game after watching YouTube videos for several months.  I thought I'd seen every weird bug, but no.  I call it the Quicksand Bug.  I and my large O2 providing platform and through slowly.  I concur with TruthSeerGuy's descriptions.  In my case I and the platform ended up in a level 2 or 3 cave.  It was very disorrienting at first, but I finally figured out which way was up.  I was very thankful that the platform was providing me oxygen, otherwise it would have been a short visit.  As it turned out I spent nearly two hours getting back to the surface.  I guess this all took place about 2 weeks ago and thankfully it hasn't repeated.

So only way to get out from that mess is dismount and you gonna be pushed back to ground. but that means by by rover:(

Edited by Rafal Dronia

8 hours ago, Rafal Dronia said:

So only way to get out from that mess is dismount and you gonna be pushed back to ground. but that means by by rover:(

your rover probably landed in a cave somewhere. if u know the location dig directly down and you may find it

On 6/5/2018 at 3:49 PM, Truthseerguy said:

I just fell in a large rover... straight to the core. The inside of the planet looks like giant mint green blocks with beveled edges. You can see mineral deposits since the space all around the vehicle is open and nearly planet-sized, but the colors of resources are different (purple stuff, dark blue stuff). I now am just bouncing up and down around the core. Guess eventually I will settle there. Tried restarting the game, but I am in the same place. Have to see what happens when I dismount. At least I have oxygen. ?

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Cant imagine digging myself out from this lol