What are you using to take screenshots with? I rarely take them now except to get specific things captured, otherwise I make a short video etc.

9 minutes ago, Martin said:

What are you using to take screenshots with? I rarely take them now except to get specific things captured, otherwise I make a short video etc.

F12 works well if you are playing through steam. 

Here is one i took of the sun that i thought looked good:

20161217174206_1.jpg

How do you input them into the forum to show a picture? I just copy/paste the steam link but it doesn't do the picture here, like it does on steam..

1 minute ago, Martin said:

How do you input them into the forum to show a picture? I just copy/paste the steam link but it doesn't do the picture here, like it does on steam..

I just click the 'choose files' directly under this text box and it puts in in for me.  Where steam saves them is hard to find sometimes, so i open them first through steam and copy my folder location to save having to go 30 folders in to get to them.  

6 hours ago, Martin said:

I personally use Puush, as it automatically uploads the screenshot to its website, and also automatically copies the link to the image to your clipboard.

Also, see that "Insert other media" button right above the "Submit Reply" button? Click on the insert button and it'll give you an option to link an image URL:

4ad3ae4599.png

As far as how I'm doing the screenshots, I'm using Puush, and then saving the image to my computer and fiddling with them a little bit in a photo editor to make 'em all pretty, and then reuploading them to imgur.