Rebelord

More work on the trello

Okay so i check the trello a lot and what i kinda disappoints me is that there’s not much content on there i feel like the devs should put more info on what they think there gonna do with an idea and how far along they are in adding it

cause I’m a freak with no life who stalks this game

The roadmap is part of their work plan, that they allow us to see. It's usually updated a week after an update so we should see some movement this week hopefully. 

It'd not a suggestion or 'ideal' framework, these are confirmed features that will form the basis of 1.0 and beyond. 

The devs are specifically avoiding putting dates on things because that can lead to customer disappointment if they decide a feature needs more time. The same goes for the level of detail on specific features. 

Personally I'd rather they use their time building the game than spending time discussing what should be on there and how it should be updated. 

I’m not asking for dates I’m asking just for info like for example before the rover update came out on the trello they could of put mechanics for driving mini rover are complete but putting a seat in or anything on the storage pods is still glitchy just so the community has an idea of how things are coming along :) 

YAY 300 POSTS :)

Edited by Rebelord

The Trello site in it's current state is basically useless as it is devoid of any useful information. 

That is, the vast majority of cards therein do not have any descriptions at all.  You post cards like 'Automated Items' and 'Storms and Weather Events' ... yeah great but what exactly do they entail?  What in general is being planned?  Not looking for any low level details therein but a least a paragraph or two outlining the general ideas would be nice.  Here is an example ... https://trello.com/b/PezNHPuF/dayz-airdrop-upgraded

And yes we know that projected release dates are a hard thing to nail down ... but we are NOT asking for dates.  We are asking for a little bit more information on each card letting us know what is potentially in the works concerning it.

Just following up on this as there hasn't been any changes that I can see. 

Edited by DiGiaCom Tech