I'd like to have the ability to build a larger  Rocket where you can store store multiple items. Make it so you have to build the rocket in 3 stages.

Each module requiring at least 4 resources each but of various resources coat. ENGINE module, STORAGE Module( 5 DOUBLE SLOTS/10 SINGLES AND COMMAND module.

The engine module would have its own internal tank and hydrazine cataylser which woukd require ammonium to be processed prior to take off. Would require the equivalent of 12 ammonium to be full of hydrazine.

The storage has double doors that open while landed to allow access and the engine module produces processed oxygen and power much like the hab. 

Ship design based of of Vintage rocket design. Streamlines with 3 fins that act has landing legs with a ladder up the side for command moduke access or leave it for the astroneers to build a ramp up to the command module 

Edited by Wyvyrias
Merged posts.

So basically what I’m hearing is a shuttle that looks more like an actual rocket BUT has more storage capablility for hydrazine and regular items as well as a indoor area

On 5/14/2018 at 2:56 PM, Rebelord said:

So basically what I’m hearing is a shuttle that looks more like an actual rocket BUT has more storage capablility for hydrazine and regular items as well as a indoor area

Pretty much but each stage would require more resources to make with a more complicated set of ingrediants. Maybe by having the ingredients being a combination of resources combined in an advanced smelter. Would give building it more thought process and mission Longevity 

I’m guessing it would be able to reach all planets instead of having to planet jump and maybe instead of using storage you could put a satellite in there or start of a space station *wink *wink