Ich habe das Problem das mein spiel nicht mehr speichert es bleibt immer auf dem alten Stand vom 01.05.2018.

Egal ob ich online also mit Internet oder ohne spiele es speichert nicht mehr.

Es zeigt es im Spiel auch an sobald ich in ein rover oder in sie Kapsel gehe.

Ich mache jedes Update. Und spiele auf der xbox one.

Ich freue mich über eure Hilfe 

Hi

Perform a full shutdown of the console via the settings > power menu. This should clear the cache and should fix the problem. 

Hallo vielen dank für die Antwort,

Ich habe die Konsole ohne spiele zurückgesetzt und ausprobiert sowie komplett mit spiele und allem anderen.

Leider hat nichts davon gelappt und funktioniert.

Ich kann zwar ein neues Spiel starten aber das bringt mir nichts, dann wären meine Massen an Stunden und Tage des Spieles verloren und das wäre sehr uncool.

Kann mir jemand noch ein Ratschlag geben?

Gruß Mirko 

Dieser Thread passt wahrscheinlich mehr in den Fehlerbericht und ich empfehle Ihnen, das Spiel zu entfernen und erneut zu installieren, falls das nicht funktioniert, ich weiß nicht, was Sie tun sollten

lol Deutsch verwendet viele Wörter

Nein ich kann ganz normal spielen sowohl wenn ich kein Internet habe oder auch mit.

Wenn ich eine Weile spiele und in ein rover gehe oder in Kapsel speichert es laut Anzeige aber der Stand bleibt immer der alte (01.05.208)

Ich habe das Spiel schon mehrmals erneut installiert und die xbox schon zurückgesetzt aber es passiert nichts.

Mirko

2 hours ago, Mirko Wiertzema said:

Nein ich kann ganz normal spielen sowohl wenn ich kein Internet habe oder auch mit.

Wenn ich eine Weile spiele und in ein rover gehe oder in Kapsel speichert es laut Anzeige aber der Stand bleibt immer der alte (01.05.208)

Ich habe das Spiel schon mehrmals erneut installiert und die xbox schon zurückgesetzt aber es passiert nichts.

Mirko

Das passierte mir, als ich ohne Internet-Verbindung spielte, hatte ich Angst, aber ich habe es geschafft, normal zu spielen, wenn du einen weiteren Speicherstand erstellst, passiert das gleiche oder wird es normal?

On 5/14/2018 at 3:47 AM, Mirko Wiertzema said:

Can someone give me another piece of advice?

Are you sure you shut down the console, not just restarted it? A shutdown usually makes the colour of the light on the power brick change from white to orange. 

Every time I've had this problem, a shutdown has fixed it. 

If you can't find the correct option, you can hold the power button for I think 10 seconds. If you want to be 100% sure, you can also unplug the console  for 1 minute. 

Another possible fix is to launch the windows 10 version on your PC, save the game there, then go back to the Xbox. 

Please note also that games from previous versions do not often behave themselves, and sadly there may not be a fix. 

Apologies if something gets lost in translation!

11 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Are you sure you shut down the console, not just restarted it? A shutdown usually makes the colour of the light on the power brick change from white to orange. 

Every time I've had this problem, a shutdown has fixed it. 

If you can't find the correct option, you can hold the power button for I think 10 seconds. If you want to be 100% sure, you can also unplug the console  for 1 minute. 

Another possible fix is to launch the windows 10 version on your PC, save the game there, then go back to the Xbox

Please note also that games from previous versions do not often behave themselves, and sadly there may not be a fix. 

Apologies if something gets lost in translation!

Danke für dein Feedback.

Ich möchte das gerne nir dem speichert über den ob als erstes mal ausprobieren.

Ich habe einen Laptop mit Windows 10.

Kannst du mir das näher erklären ?

4 hours ago, Mirko Wiertzema said:

Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to try this nir-saves as the first time.

I have a laptop with Windows 10.

Can you explain that to me?

Because you own the Xbox version, you also own the windows version. Find the game in the Microsoft Store, install it, run it, load the game, save the game, close the game. 

13 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Because you own the Xbox version, you also own the windows version. Find the game in the Microsoft Store, install it, run it, load the game, save the game, close the game. 

Ok vielen dank,

Ich werde es probieren und dann versucht erstatten.

Mirko 

He’s not the only one with problems saving games. And please don’t say clear the cashe by shutting down, that’s a bunch of crap. This is so very frustrating, it’s been 5 months and the Developers haven’t addressed the issue.  Guess I’m going to have to post on Xbox gamer reviews NOT to purchase the game because they don’t have the skills to program game saves that are reliable. Talk about a waste of time.  Guess I try again after another few months of “updates”. Great game with huge potential but it sure sucks to lose hours of play....maybe the devs don’t even read the forums??? My guess is no. =(

1 hour ago, Onetxaggie said:

He’s not the only one with problems saving games. 

Very true, and it is annoying. On the  occasions I've had this problem, turning off the console and turning it back on has solved it immediately. 

I think of the hundreds of thousands of people who own it on Xbox regularly had the problem it'd be more widely reported and we'd get a fix. 

If you truly believe the sentiment that the devs don't have the skills to make the game work, what are you doing here? 

If you know it doesn't work, stop playing. 

If you want a game without bugs, stay away from game previews. 

20 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Last I checked I did pay for this “game” with the very realistic expectation that you should be able to save progress.  I will check back in a few months and see if they finally figured that out.

2 hours ago, Mirko Wiertzema said:

So if I read that correctly I have to install it in the store on my laptop or buy it.

So I have to pay another 20 € that my account is not gone or how?

You do not need to pay again, it's a Play Anywhere game. You only pay one time, and you can use it on Xbox and PC/laptop.

Open the Windows Store from the start menu

Search for your game using the search bar.

Select the game once it appears under the suggestions.

Click Install on the listing that appears.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:47 PM, Blind Io said:

You do not need to pay again, it's a Play Anywhere game. You only pay one time, and you can use it on Xbox and PC/laptop.

Open the Windows Store from the start menu

Search for your game using the search bar.

Select the game once it appears under the suggestions.

Click Install on the listing that appears.

So I can start the game though and get out of the rover and the game will probably "saved". but I can not get back to the menu, as soon as I press esc the whole game goes out. As soon as I restart the game on the laptop or the xbox I still have my old memory