Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
AndysAdventure, December 24, 2016 in Bug Reports, Crashes
It is windows gesture bug. You can disable it like that way. Tested And work
1. Press Windows button + R to open the Run dialog box
2. Type gpedit.msc and press enter
3. From the Folders on the left select Computer Configuration> Administrative Templates> Windows Components> Edge UI
4. Once viewing the Edge UI options right click 'Allow Edge Swipe' and select Edit
5. From the top left corner click Disabled and then press OK
1. Open the run command window (Win + R)
2. Type 'regedit' and press ENTER
3. Navigate to 'Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\'
4. If it doesn't exists, right click the editor background and select Add> Key. Change the name to 'EdgeUI'
5. Navigate to 'EdgeUI' key, right click the editor background and select Add> DWORD (32bit value), change the name to 'AllowEdgeSwipe' and set it to 0
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
SES Company Site
Astroneer on Steam