Martin

0.7.0 Pc Steam - Fatal Error - Game crashes when Exiting to Main Menu.

On a second Exit to Main Menu the game crashed.  To a hard freeze.   Unable to right click close window.

Had to use Manager to exit astroneer application.

Steam - Win8.1 64-bit - Mouse/Keyboard - Intel i7-3770 - 16GB  - Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti  (Driver Version 391.35)- MBAudio MSI B75MA E33 - Seagate ST2000DM001 2TB SATA

Appears to be quite high chance of happening I've had 1 successful save to menu out of 6 attempts (Process freezing with my windows cursor appearing in place in game cursor)

Log files don't appear to being created in saved/logs with this version for some reason :|

Edited by CuriousCabbit
Typo

0.7.0 - Steam - Crash when exiting to Main Menu

I'm experiencing the same issue as the above posters. The music stops, the game hangs, and it doesn't seem to consume any notable CPU cycles (0.1%), and neither is the memory usage going up.

This is a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (from a few days ago), version 1803, build 17134.48. CPU is Core i7-4770K, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 780 Ti (driver version 397.64). This was a clean install, and I reinstalled my Steam library too, on a reformatted hard drive.

Let me know if I can provide more information.

- g

For me, if I wait for half an hour or so, it does sort itself out. I've also noticed that Exit to desktop is pretty much instant so I don't know whats going on with the menu.

same issue

crash on exit to main menu

Windows 10 Home, version 1803, build 17134.112 ,, CPU is Core i7-4790K  4.00 GHz ,,  32 GB Ram  ,, EVGA NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 TI  12 GB memory (driver version 398.11)

would not recover.   Forced end task via task manager to recover to desktop.