Updated about 45 minutes ago to current on Xbox when trying to use my right analog stick to move the camera/selection tool/terrain tool/anything that involves the right analog stick will move smoothly vertically and diagonally but as you start to sway the joystick to horizontal movement meaning turning left or right or moving an object it will only move a very slight amount and stop completely while holding the joystick fully to one side or another making any type of smooth movement or transition or even playing any part of this game an absolute and Complete nightmare so awful it's not worth playing on console until this issue is fixed in my opinion

4 hours ago, Andrew Graf said:

Complete nightmare so awful it's not worth playing on console until this issue is fixed in my opinion

This sounds like it's an issue with your Xbox, no other users have reported a problem in the current version, which has been out for over a month. Perhaps a total restart will help? Go to the settings > power menu and perform a full shutdown. 

Edited by Blind Io