Berke

Lost in a different planet

My fuel was gone and ı stuck in a different planet how can ı go my base? I killed myself but it teleported me the same place...

1 hour ago, Berke said:

My fuel was gone and ı stuck in a different planet how can ı go my base? I killed myself but it teleported me the same place...

There is ressources in every planet. So, find ressources and craft platforn and build fuel condenser....

Hiding some off-topic here.

The issue with getting stuck on a planet is known. Well, to be fair, I wouldn't say it's an issue per se. If, in real life, you'd travel somewhere with just enough fuel to get there, but not get back, you'd be stuck as well. Preparations are important. So I wouldn't say it's something that needs to be changed, but definitely should be conveyed to the user beforehand. Due to the lack of resources on other planets, you'll have a hard time being able to obtain new fuel. Chances are, you won't back it back. Although it's possible with lots of trial and error.

Ha, same situation here on one of my saves. (6.8 save)
Died on a remote planet and respawned on Terra, built a small shuttle with enough fuel (or so I thought) to get to the remote planet but didn't bring any ressources with me. Ran out of fuel in Arid orbit. Landed there.
I found several titanium deposits so now I have 6 0² tanks but I guess I'm stranded as I haven't been able to find resin or compound yet.
This situation is pretty challenging.
I'll have a friend of mine join the game to rescue me. I just hope he'll spawn on earth....