Why would the Vehicle Bay not print my rover?

31 minutes ago, drpeppercan said:

It has 8 compounds, it is plugged, I did flattened the terrain where it would print, ... what am I missing?

Thank you guys

rovernoprint.jpg

As a first guess... That tether near the platform is probably in the print area. Pink hologram means that the print area isn't clear. 

16 hours ago, drpeppercan said:

Btw, it seems rovers are the slowest things to print! :(

It depends also on power source. If you have insufficient power source, printing time will be extended. 

On 17/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, drpeppercan said:

Btw, it seems rovers are the slowest things to print! :(

I like the some realism in these things and I also perfectly understand your anxiety, haha, yeees!!!!

On 4/18/2018 at 6:11 PM, Danielbetu said:

I like the some realism in these things and I also perfectly understand your anxiety, haha, yeees!!!!

Printing a fully working vehicle.. out of some stuff dug out of the ground.

=

Realism.

Awesome. :)

3 hours ago, Martin said:

Printing a fully working vehicle.. out of some stuff dug out of the ground.

=

Realism.

Awesome. :)

Good one!

As obvious as that was, I failed to see it.

1 hour ago, Danielbetu said:

Realism in terms of the amount of time it takes to create something, only that I mean

Based upon what though? There is no world wide accepted standard (or any other worldly body known to exist or not) that has accepted time standards to print something/anything.
Your interpretation of the definition of  word 'realism' is not scientific law. You do realize that don't you? 
The time it takes to print something/anything may be correct to you and you only. ⏳??️

Edited by The Touch of Grey Gamer
On 4/23/2018 at 2:19 PM, Danielbetu said:

Realism in terms of the amount of time it takes to create something, only that I mean

Time it takes to create a car irl.

http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/kids/faq/b/01/06/

Apparently 17-18 hours if you have all the parts.  So printing it.. in one go.. I'd imagine something like the humans they make in Westworld.  Still several hours at least, so long as you had enough resin to make it.  Which oddly isn't used in Astroneer.. they use compound instead.