Sign in to follow this  
fogryu

He is alive !

Hi everyone !

I just get a "funny yet annoying" bug. I think i'm not the first one to get it, it's pretty obvious. But this time ... It's annoying.

To make a long story short, I stop with my rovers near an entry into the ground that I had made, I went down the rover and POF he jumped up, did a salto ( somersault ? Sry, not native english speaker :p), and landed on the back in the hole of the entry ... So it's blocked ... pretty annoying. Anyway to get it back ? Or did i have to destroy my entry and everything, hopping that he don't gonna go down ?...

Thanks !

Rover_Bug.jpg

Yes, you have to dig it up. This is currently one of the feature of the game :D. Rover interaction with terrain and all addons is the main buggy episode of the game. Devs are aware of this and they are working on solution (i really hope they do so). 

All you can do is to dig around rover to have some space and try to rotate it. Use "E" key on rover (if you play on PC). This should place rover on wheals. 

I have made this many times, my rover recently felt into cave through too thin ceiling (there was still a ground). I dug into the cave than made an exit tunnel with a ramp.

It took some time but it worked, rover saved.

That's what i finnally did... Annoying but yeah, that works !

Ok so no solution for this problem yet, good to know, i hope that gonna change :p.

Thanks for your answer!