I'm going round and round exotic. No other planets are coming into range. I go round and round. All the planets just sit there. One planet is in multiple pieces. My beacons and landing spot from Terran are floating in space no where near the planet or any planet. I just go round and round exotic. Can't get to any other planet. No other planets are moving. I just keep going round and round exotic. Round and round, round and round. 
What a game! 

Yeah, something is goofy with Exotic the last couple of weeks. I try to avoid it because for some reason when circling Exotic the fps is down to about 2 or 3 and it's difficult to click on the button to view the entire solar system.

On 12/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

I'm sad to report that I'm becoming less and less of a company fanboi these past couple of months. 

It is sad to hear how your relationship with the company is now, but on the other hand, there is total radio silence on the part of the company, and there are many unresolved problems.

2 hours ago, Danielbetu said:

and there are many unresolved problems.

Sadly this is so very true

The good thing is spring is here! So plenty to do outside. In addition there are so many good games out there that are bug free or nearly bug free that when I combine the two..... sorry Astroneer that does not leave any time for you I'm afraid.

And to think they were "that close" to a very good game. I so wanted this game to flourish and be successful however the fact that there is still no working rover tells me all I need to know. This game is just one of those things in life that makes me say...... "Oh what could have been!"

Edited by The Touch of Grey Gamer
7 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Sadly this is so very true

The good thing is spring is here! So plenty to do outside. In addition there are so many good games out there that are bug free or nearly bug free that when I combine the two..... sorry Astroneer that does not leave any time for you I'm afraid.

And to think they were "that close" to a very good game. I so wanted this game to flourish and be successful however the fact that there is still no working rover tells me all I need to know. This game is just one of those things in life that makes me say...... "Oh what could have been!"

There was very good activity from the team until recently, also they participated in a great event where they promoted the game, so thinking about all this, at any time they reappear with a great update that will leave us with an open mouth ha ha , also we saw that video where Mrs. Veronica, producer of the game, shows us that they have already fixed the theme of driving the Roverts.

• 2 weeks later...