Wyvyrias

SES Vlog 029: GDC, Performance & Steering

Performance... meh. THEY'RE FIXING THE STEERING!!!

*dances in the street*

Thanks guys :D

Great to see the buggy in action with the new steering but the question I have, has the team added handbrake "spacebar" so we can do some drifting or power slides around corners :D and did they add a park brake to the rest of the rovers so if we're operating a crane, it won't roll away?

Aah, cool our chaps and gals had a platform to present themselves and the game, nice! However, as a player I am always bagging for some more spoilers, news, whatever. Missing the relatively frequent vid's we have had end of last summer .. somehow. However, better spend the time on more important things, I'm looking forward to the next update! Cheers!

Lets fix the existing rovers before we add another vehicle please,

Keep up the good work and thanks for putting up with us, its been a very interesting experience starting to play this game from almost the start of early release

When are the rovers going to be fixed? It's ruining the game. They fly in the air, sink in the ground, you can't climb on without removing the seat, etc. etc. etc. etc.. Come on. Before the steering can be fixed you have to at least be able to find the rover  and it has to stay on the damn ground.

Can i get a #babybuggy ?

also plz tell me there’s a breaking system so rovers don’t roll away when your using a drill

On 4/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, Mak-a-Face said:

Great to see the buggy in action with the new steering but the question I have, has the team added handbrake "spacebar" so we can do some drifting or power slides around corners :D and did they add a park brake to the rest of the rovers so if we're operating a crane, it won't roll away?

I had never thought of that! A handbrake would be awesome. I have driven over a rise only to discover a hole that I had previously dug...power-sliding would be a life saver.

Any improvements/additions to the rovers are going to be a lifesaver for many of us. And that tiny buggy looks incredibly fun.

As many folks have mentioned, losing a rover train is still a thing that happens on the regular; sometimes it clips through terrain, and sometimes it just slides away (no parking brake).

I think it would be handy for the large rover to have more torque; it currently has a lot of trouble getting up gentle ramps, especially when towing a train. It definitely shouldn't have less power than the small rover (currently it does).

you guys should make some way to pause the game, sometimes, i need to do something for my dad but im away from everything and if i stay there i die without oxygen

6 hours ago, ArthurExtreme_Br said:

you guys should make some way to pause the game, sometimes, i need to do something for my dad but im away from everything and if i stay there i die without oxygen

I would say that's a great suggestion for the suggestions section but people have been asking for that quite a few times. 👻