There Needs to be a Portable Teleporter

Malachite

I have always struggled getting researchables out of a cave due to the camera freaking out and causing my character to walk at slow speeds. 

A good way of fixing this are portable teleporters. You use one aluminum and one lithium in a medium printer to craft two of these teleporters. You then place one at your base or your desired location then you place one next to the item that you would like to teleport. There would be a place on the teleporters were you could attach a battery or power cable as the teleporters would need power.

don't you think this is a bit too easy work? it also makes a little of problems with the common sense of a few people (me).

i would like to have a easier way to pass the researchable out of caves, but teleporters are not the right answer in my opinion.

zip-lines have been suggested, and will do a great job passing researchables from one level of the cave to another or out of it.

Must be an xbox issue... because I've never had trouble bringing things out of a cave..  even when its a self-made cave only barely big enough for the astroneer...    Can slide a platform right down it or back up filled with research items.

On 06/04/2018 at 3:49 AM, Malachite said:

I have always struggled getting researchables out of a cave due to the camera freaking out and causing my character to walk at slow speeds.

I found that digging tunnels that are just big enough to walk through is not a good investment time-wise and sanity-wise if you hope to bring back research pods because you'll waste time with the camera freaking out as you rightly said...
I
Make your tunnels wider and higher as if you wanted to drive through with a small rover and you'll have no problems keeping the researchable in front of you, which is a way to avoid slow speeds.
Oh, and I disagree with teleporter, too easy ^^