1) (RESEARCH) I have been playing for a while and I love the unlocking of research but once its done i get a bit board, and it always happens before i leave the first world.

- Maybe some research could be specific to the different worlds, like using ores or plants available on different planets.

2) (ARROWS) The other idea is for getting out of deep underground. 

- Place-able arrow would help find the surface as the tethers can be hard to follow when they go everywhere underground.. 

3) (GRAPPLE) A grapple hook would be fun!

- Grappling over canyons would be quick when exploring rather than having to build a bridge and dying because of lack of air.

4) (TELLEPORT) saves a lot of wasted time traveling

- Maybe a telleporter would be good between basses. Uses excessive energy a takes a while to recharge. so its not abused...

5) (TRANSMITTER/ RECEIVER)

- An item that helps you find your base when in vehicle.  

6) (HABITAT)

- The electric turbine should rotate slowly so it looks better.

7) (RECYCLER)

- A way of recycling items and building we no longer need. Maybe the printer could do it.

8) (ALIEN RUINS)

- Would be fun to find, maybe even has research that could be rare

9) (ADDING COMPLEXITY)

- Recipes should be more complex requiring multiple types of resources

9.2) (more ores) helps complexity

10) (VEHICLES) 

- (rovers) rover trains are so slow.  The idea of a movable base is not so fun when it takes ages to move.

- (Speeder) Maybe a hover vehicle like in star wars (speeder) for fast exploration.

- (Glider) Jump of a mountain and glide a distance away using attachment

That's all i can think of for now!

Cheers

4 hours ago, aleckx5 said:

9) (ADDING COMPLEXITY)

- Recipes should be more complex requiring multiple types of resources

9.2) (more ores) helps complexity

there's actually several unused ores already in the game... just wait until you dig up a backpack full of iron only to discover there's nothing to do with it! but the game's still extremely young, it's almost a safe bet the next few updates will continue adding content for us to break a thousand different ways. the past 4 months alone has seen the 'things to play with' list pretty much double (possibly more than double, i just don't wanna risk exaggeration)

5 hours ago, aleckx5 said:

1) (RESEARCH) I have been playing for a while and I love the unlocking of research but once its done i get a bit board, and it always happens before i leave the first world.

- Maybe some research could be specific to the different worlds, like using ores or plants available on different planets.

This is very necessary and it makes a lot of sense to find more minerals of one kind in one planet and less in others, and to find certain minerals exclusively in certain planets, that would move us more to go out and look for
  by the planetary system.
It is true that the game is young, and it is truly unique, one of the best I have played.

Thanks for the replies!  I agree with everything you said. I cant wait for the updates to unfold!!!!  Keep em coming & keep up the good work!

Cheers

1) I agree with you here. I don't really know what could be added/changed so that research is still valuable after you unlock everything though.

2) I feel like this is unnecessary. I've never really had much trouble just following my tethers back.

3) YES! A grapple would be amazing for cave exploration!

4) Rovers and shuttles do pretty well at transporting you around the planet so I don't think a teleporter would be worth it.

5) This would be nice but your habitat already has a built in beacon that you can see from pretty far away and you can just place beacons down to help guide you back if you plan on going that far.

6) I don't really have an opinion about this but anything to make the game look better/cooler sounds good to me.

7) This would be great to have. Maybe you accidentally made the wrong type of platform or you have no use for an old one anymore and want to get rid of it. If you could recycle it and get at least some of the materials back that you used to make it that would be great.

8) I like this, definitely should be added! More places to explore and find unique research or resources.

9) I think there already are a couple items that require multiple resources (I can't think of any right now). I'm torn on this idea though because I like that most things just require one type of resource to make, especially since there really aren't that many different types of resources. But if more resources get added into the game I think it would be good to have to use multiple types to make certain items.

10) A low flying vehicle would be awesome to have! Maybe it could get you places really quickly (another reason not to need a teleporter) but maybe it's storage space is very limited. You could use it more to scout out areas and see if there is anything interesting there, drop a beacon, and then fly back to get a rover with more storage capacity to gather up whatever you found. It would also be fun just to fly around for fun, especially around the mountainous areas. Those areas look amazing but can be really hard to explore so a flying vehicle would be really useful.

zip-lines answer many of these in 1 feature, although less attracting compared to flying vehicle and grappling hook.

i always suggest that but yes, its a good idea to add, and about complexity, drill head is made up from 1 resign and one... aluminum? i am not sure.

i agree with almost everything you say except the teleporter which might just cause some trouble and bugs, and make it over powered once abusing a bug (such as the double smelter ore duplicator. 

Yes there is this strange ore called astronium which is very hard to find and only spawns near the centre of the planet, try researching it and you would probably get 100k bytes!

A couple ideas that I think players would find useful:

1 Auto-Tether, perhaps adding an option to change tether colour at branches so when you're in cave system you know which line to follow

2 A Compass: I think this is a huge omission so far

3 Degree indicator on Flatten function

4 A Map: I'd be happy if it was a Fog of War so only explored regions show

5 Lose the wheels and instability of the current rover and change them to Hover Rovers: