The three d printer glitches and won’t work!

My three d printer glitches and stays in the standing up position and it won’t work. Also when it is on the platform it won’t come off. Is there any way for me to fix this or am I going to have to wait for it to be fixed?

14 hours ago, Austin Silver said:

My three d printer glitches and stays in the standing up position and it won’t work. Also when it is on the platform it won’t come off. Is there any way for me to fix this or am I going to have to wait for it to be fixed?

Which printer do you mean? What do you mean by standing up? 

Sorry if I sounded mean yesterday. But it was frustrating, it is the three d printer that can print the big solar panels , and storage.and it was in a weird position that would glitch out. It works on my second world but that one. Do you know how to fix it.

It’s ok, I just won’t play on that world and I have one more question for the storage that looks like triangle I unlocked and I can’t find how to print it. I can point the storage that looks like a upside down T. Plz tell me we’re to print it or if it is a bug. 

Edited by Austin Silver
1 hour ago, Austin Silver said:

It’s ok, I just won’t play on that world and I have one more question for the storage that looks like triangle I unlocked and I can’t find how to print it. I can point the storage that looks like a upside down T. Plz tell me we’re to print it or if it is a bug. 

The large storage is printed onto a large platform or a rover from the vehicle bay. 

Edited by Blind Io
On 04/04/2018 at 1:42 AM, Austin Silver said:

It'd be good to capture a screenshot or video and post it in the bugs forum. Sounds like a bug.