Windows 10/Xbox playing on PC Window 10 pro. game ver.  6.5.0

While playing today, I had several instances where things would just disappear. The last one before I left the game was a small gen I had picked up off the ground and attempted to place on the med. storage that is on the small rover. I heard it click and for a split second, it was there and then gone. BTW I still have to remove my seat before I can board my vehicle. *sigh*

5ac150bd27eed_ASTRONEER4_1_20185_28_33PM.thumb.png.8823648a3cb9b8f7cab92e03fe60cd31.png

I have steam not win10/xbox, so maybe you have a different version release schedule (can't see this in the patch notes though).

I think this is fixed in 0.6.6 and 0.6.7, which have been out since 29 Mar and 30 Mar respectively.  Do you have to manually update?

Meanwhile, if you have stuff disappear, have a close look around your vehicle and under your habitat, as some stuff has been appearing in odd spots when dropped.  See this post for a screenshot to give you an example.

Edited by Vic1970
added exact dates of 0.6.6 and 0.6.7 releases.

7 minutes ago, Vic1970 said:

I have steam not win10/xbox, so maybe you have a different version release schedule (can't see this in the patch notes though).

I think this is fixed in 0.6.6 and 0.6.7, which have been out since 29 Mar and 30 Mar respectively.  Do you have to manually update?

Meanwhile, if you have stuff disappear, have a close look around your vehicle and under your habitat, as some stuff has been appearing in odd spots when dropped.  See this post for a screenshot to give you an example.

Sorry, can't re-edit my above post.  This post by the devs gives you patch notes and known issues for 0.6.5, 0.6.6 and 0.6.7, including the "teleporting object" issue.  Hope this assists.

Edited by Vic1970
corrected link