Ortega

New mode for soil digging tool

It will be great, if it possible to flatten the ground not only how it done, but in parallel to spheroid with center in a planet core.
I like to flatten the ground as far, as i can go. It nice when you can build a good road. )) Now it's impossible, because planet curvature.

30 minutes ago, Ortega said:

It will be great, if it possible to flatten the ground not only how it done, but in parallel to spheroid with center in a planet core.
I like to flatten the ground as far, as i can go. It nice when you can build a good road. )) Now it's impossible, because planet curvature.

i'd like to actually see roads, and maybe even rails. And way in the future maybe even structures. Would be nice to be able to go inside and work while a storm is raging outside :) or to build a warehouse

Edited by Bill Sargent

2 hours ago, Ortega said:

That's what the alignment mod does. But the planet isn't based on a good sphere... Yet... 

On 1/4/2018 at 5:06 PM, Bill Sargent said:

i'd like to actually see roads, and maybe even rails. And way in the future maybe even structures. Would be nice to be able to go inside and work while a storm is raging outside :) or to build a warehouse

Great!!!

On 1/4/2018 at 4:35 PM, Ortega said:

There are times that I am flattening the road and I point my tool more to the possible edge and the road comes out with a certain curvature, that seemed great to me and it has surprised me, but sincerely I spent a lot of time fighting with the road, until it looks like my I like it