SES_joe

Astro Royale Update: April 1, 2019

1 hour ago, Mak-a-Face said:

Ah, I wasn't talking about the medium or large rovers. I'm talking about the small rover, aka "the buggy". In the Vlog 023, Spencer & Joe talk about it.

What is very noticeable about it, is that it doesn't have connection points on the back or the front but it does have two slots on the sides and the battery indicator on the back. With only one tier 2 slot, there isn't much else you could put beside a seat if you're planning to use it. That's why I mention printing the seat directly onto the buggy. It's not like the section which holds the battery and two slots is removable or printable yet but perhaps in the future, we'll be allowed to have modular vehicle parts.

Ahh I see, I must admit I don't watch the Dev things (totally should I know) 

So I get it all wrapped around me knackers,  but looking at that video, unless they have things in the pipeline,  then I'm sort of happy to agree,  again,  this is obviously just ifs and buts as they are still developing and adding so who knows.

But yeah on that pipsqueek, until we know more of what may come.. Stick a seat? ?

I heard through the grapevine they are going to introduce snipe hunting in future versions...

2 hours ago, Grahamatar said:

Oh my goodness. Everyone stop calling it April Fools!!! It says 2019!!

Copy the blank area above where it says -jt