Vehicle entering bug

Ljorius

Please take a look at this video, entering the seat of either the medium or the large rover is quite difficult or better annoying at the moment. :/

It appears that there is only one position / camera angle that allows you to enter the vehicle. you get the interaction option, but when you press E key nothing is happening.

I have the same problem reproducible on all planets, and vehicles.

I am able to enter the vehicle, if I pick the seat up and put it back in place, then without moving the cursor, use the E.  So my best guess it is that there is a problem with the hover action not selecting the seat, even though the context menu pops.

I do not have the same issue with the crane like some people do.

Edited by Zammis

found a workaround till it is fixed. maybe also a hit for the dev, what is causing this error.

when you cannot enter the vehicle, pick up the seat and place it again and then press E, for some seconds the entering bug of the seat is not present.

On 03/31/2018 at 2:22 PM, Zammis said:

I have the same problem reproducible on all planets, and vehicles.

I am able to enter the vehicle, if I pick the seat up and put it back in place, then without moving the cursor, use the E.  So my best guess it is that there is a problem with the hover action not selecting the seat, even though the context menu pops.

I do not have the same issue with the crane like some people do.

Yes i figured this one too. In addition to removing and reattaching the seat and pressing E right away to get in, you can also use alt+left click to get into the seat too. Alt+click doesn't seem to be affected by this problem.