Sign in to follow this  
MsGunBunny

Anti-Gravity rod?

Sooo.. I had just made my first truck (was super excited!) and went exploring... I found a crashed space ship (I've found several) and started digging around it.  I found this rod, and was able to pick it up.  No idea what it was... so I decided to put it on my truck and take it back... then something weird happened.

My truck sprang into the air and started spinning around.  I wasn't able to get it down, and eventually it dissapeared... then I suffocated because well... I was out in the middle of nowhere and couldn't find any oxygen.

So was just curious if anyone else found one of these rods.  I"m not sure if it was meant to be an anti-gravity thing, or if it was just a glitch.  Anyone else find this? lol.  It was pretty funny even though I am mourning my first truck.... now to find more ****ing aluminum.

Are you sure it was the rod and not just a bug?

I've had things fly around all over the place. One of my rovers crashed one time and we couldn't find it anywhere. 20 minutes later, we build our first probe, launch into space and off in the distance we see the blue triangle indicating our Rover is in fact, deep in space..

5 hours ago, Thysios said:

Are you sure it was the rod and not just a bug?

I've had things fly around all over the place. One of my rovers crashed one time and we couldn't find it anywhere. 20 minutes later, we build our first probe, launch into space and off in the distance we see the blue triangle indicating our Rover is in fact, deep in space..

It definitely may have been a bug.  I did pick up a rod and put it on my truck, and that's when it happened.  I was just seeing if it happened to anyone else.  Not sure if it was purposeful or a bug.

8 hours ago, iamtommohr said:

any pics or video? I've seen lots of wrecked ships but have not seen rods of this sort

No I don't, I honestly didn't even think about recording it, I should have.  It is the first bit of debris next to a ship that I was ever able to pick up.