I would like to be able to build a depth gauge and incorporate it into the space suit, I love to see how much I can deepen my excavation :D, thanks

hmm.. this gauge thing could be like distance meter. Here is suggested that map should be add to this game, but it turns game play too much to easy. I would rather to see that this gauge meter shows your distance to the core or to the nearest base, so you would get information how deep your are and also with other set that where is your base without helpping game play too much.

A compass added to this would be great...

Also - how does it make gameplay too easy? You can turn dirt into gold as it is - just find a single thing of 9 things - 2 of which would need to be smelted... then crane and drill dirt to get as much of those supplies as you need and typically much faster than finding them ( although with a rover it's pretty easy to find a lot of lithium and the single open seats )

If there is a map system it could be basic until you get into orbit - then since a space station can be built why not have satellites... 3 Global positioning system satellites to get an accurate fix where you are on the planet would mean launching a lot of satellites to ensure really accurate positioning..... so that could make it more late-game...

7 hours ago, Acecool said:

A compass added to this would be great...

You have it. press Q end look on a ground.