I would like to see more players on the suggestions channel, and providing ideas to the game.

Right now it looks like i dominated the whole area, and all i do is just thinking of ideas 5 minutes a day.

Please go to there and try to offer up some ideas.

sometimes the idea may seem extremely bad, or not functional or creatable; offer it anyway; the talk provides more ideas.

Thank you for reading my thread and my request.

Users will participate if they see the need to and actually have an idea. Also at this point we have a ton of duplicate suggestions (cause many don't look up what suggestions already have been suggested 20 times over).
Though you're far from dominating that area. The fact that you left a reply in various threads within a short time frame merely gives that impression.
Although your effort is appreciated.

PS: Ironically I do feel somewhat inclined to reply to a few threads now. But I haven't been too active in the suggestion area anyway.

i still would be happy if people  will be more active there, further more, i do dominate the area due to the holiday and my sleeping problems (i wake up at 3 AM and go sleeping at 9:45), and spend much time on obsessive blueprints.