Rebelord

Astroneer app?

So i really like this game and i can see it has a Mobile app (there would be some complications) but I don’t want to pay twice for it so if you log in to your xbox live or steam you wouldn’t have to pay again

Creating a version for android will be completly impossible to create in the astroneer's current form, and it would need many modifications to be possible.

the system requirements for this suggest it would crush the life out of a mobile device. it'd probably be astroneer in name only by the time they tore out whatever needs torn out to make it suitable for the small screen

such an app won't exist in the next updates, its not worthy, and not fun to play in such a small device.

Simple app would be nice just for crafting. Quick answers to simple questions like I want to create something what materials I need and how to get them etc basically mobile friendly version of official wiki would be cool for start.

Game is great and not having any app is not a downside at all. 

Thanks @Gina this site will help me a lot with calculating the amount of resources and is a very good list of items.👍

+1