I think titanium at the moment is pretty useless and should be put to better use. My idea is a titanium train cars. These would operate on aluminum tracks that would act like tethers but more like extenders. I was thinking like 1 aluminium (which has gotten very important lately) to make tracks 10 as an example and these could be used to guide the train to transport players and items alike. Basically a high speed car that only goes on a set path.

I definitely like this idea.  Once constructed, it will maximize a players mining efficiency. If a player is able to ride it, they can also make traveling better as well

it's a nice and creative idea, but its been suggested quite many times before (not using titanium for it though).

to improve this idea i will ask a few questions:

how will the rails be placed?

will it use a flat surface as a rail? 

what will be its fuel? (power? hydrazine? coal? something else?)

how big will it be?

how fast will it move? can you and your friend sit together, one of you is in a crane, and dig? or will it be super fast?

can you build the rails above the ground?

can i manually control its speed or it will just move at the same speed up to the end?

will it be possible to have 2 trains on the same rails?

could i possibly make a super long chain that is connected to itself circling the whole planet?

10 hours ago, yoavmal said:

it's a nice and creative idea, but its been suggested quite many times before (not using titanium for it though).

to improve this idea i will ask a few questions:

how will the rails be placed?

will it use a flat surface as a rail? 

what will be its fuel? (power? hydrazine? coal? something else?)

how big will it be?

how fast will it move? can you and your friend sit together, one of you is in a crane, and dig? or will it be super fast?

can you build the rails above the ground?

CHILL DUDE

but ima try and answer some questions

rails would be placed like how you place extenders

you would have to build acutal rails you place but it would need a relatively flat area to function correctly

its the future man coal is outdated hydrazine all the way considering it would use a lot of power and hydrazine could supply that

it would partly be as big as the starting platform AT first but you can upgrade it to be bigger

it would probably be pretty fast but your would have some control of speed

you and your friends should be able to sit on it considering that its a train and trains usually hold multiple people

and I don’t see why you cant have a crane or smelter on it considering that you have to build a new cart for each

They would have to be on the ground (there hold a super heavy train how would they hover in the first place)

You probably could put two trains on one track but I’ll leave you to figure out what would happen

FINALLY you could loop it around the world if you wanted but you could put a engine on both sides to go back wards or you could build a machine that spins it around like in real life but its size would depend on your trains size

i just completely invade this topic xD

also i bet you weren’t expecting me to answer all of your questions were  u

i were. i made this questionaire around 10 minutes after waking up.

by the way, i checked it and trains were denied.

I am sad that trains have now been denied, did not know that. but I feel Rebelord answered almost exactly as I would except I would size the trains more like the with of most large platforms (probably c), and a train would probably stop if it collided with land but maybe like a box around tracks when they're being placed. As how to power it that's kind of why i chose titanium so it could use normal power probably. Cranes would dig at the same or a faster speed. But it would be well a decent speed for the game like some above if a car was 1 speed it would probably be a 4 or above. I didn't proofread this so it may be a bit bad but now after writing this and reading comments I am sad that I wrote this and there's no trains.