neal121

0.65 - can rarely get into rover w/o moving chair

Anyone else having issues getting into their chairs? I can spam the E button but the gun just moves, chair icon doesnt do anything.

I always have to pick up the chair and put it back down to get on.

I am seeing this as well. I've also placed a mineral extractor on a large rover next to a crane/drill. i have filled up the extractor but i cannot activate it. I cannot get into the crane every time. Some times i have to detach it from the other pieces of my mobile base before the crane will let me use it.

22 hours ago, neal121 said:

Anyone else having issues getting into their chairs? I can spam the E button but the gun just moves, chair icon doesnt do anything.

I always have to pick up the chair and put it back down to get on.

Same thing here. Steam version on Windows 10.

Also quite often must move chair before getting into rovers both sizes windows 10 steam ver 0.6.5.0

Edited by falandir

I have been having this same problem. To avoid version conflicts, I started a new game with the current patch. Had been playing for a while without serious issues, then suddenly could not enter the open 1-seat on my large rover. I have to pick it up and place it back at least once, sometimes up to 3 times before it lets my enter it. Then it may let me use it for 2-4 times, then I have to move it again to get into it once more...or it may have to be moved the very next time.

Happily, I haven't died from a sand storm for lack of access, but it is frustrating.

Same here.  Rarely will it activate the chair, usually pressing and holding E is only bringing out the tool.  I have to remove the chair and reattach to use it.  This is on a small rover with one rover linked.