Benana

automatic mashine systems

Hey there!!

i just got a new idea concerning the mashines and diffenrent modules. What about a system, like a robotic arm or the like, that sorts stuff in stores or in other mashines to process it. So e.g. i want to have a lot of gib rovers, so i go to the new mashine an put in there some laterit (?). It will now get to the melter and finally to the car bay, so lotss of rovers are build while i just have to care to enough laterit.

For the "robotic arm" you also can use the clables or whatever....i would appreciate it if you can bring in a kind of this idea. thanks for reading. bye

(P.S. the new rovers are still lagging and behaving unreal)

On 19.3.2018 at 1:40 AM, Pavlichenko said:

What about transfer tubes? Makes more sense for this game so that stuff does not get blown away in storms.

well, i dont think items get blown away from storms but sth like a conveyer belt doesnt sound bad. I would say its save that atroneer needs some more objects/items or whatever that makes it not getting boring so fast. maybe the other planets could also have some difficulties. but sth to build with different parts would be great - i mean astroneer is still in early access and you all are doing a good job yet!

How about little drones that have a recharging station and can get hit by rocks in a sand storm either damaging them, causing them to drop there item, or them getting blown away and you neeed a new little buddy to help you against your war against lonely-ness

On 4/14/2018 at 5:57 PM, Benana said:

well, i dont think items get blown away from storms but sth like a conveyer belt doesnt sound bad. I would say its save that atroneer needs some more objects/items or whatever that makes it not getting boring so fast. maybe the other planets could also have some difficulties. but sth to build with different parts would be great - i mean astroneer is still in early access and you all are doing a good job yet!

Unless they changed that in the last few patches they do in fact get blown away when left on the ground. You can dig a hole and put them in there or attach them to storage slots but free floating items get blown away during storms.