YPM1

Cannot Interact with objects + Clipping through structures

Summary:
0.6.5.0 After several hours of play, my character (host character only) can no longer interact with items within my pack, object on the ground, nor objects on storage(s).

Description:

After several hours of play, my character (host character only) can no longer interact with items within my pack, object on the ground, nor objects on storage(s). Upon opening my pack, nothing can be clicked but the pack can be put away. Use of the terrain tool in unaffected, as well as jumping, running, O2 depletion and damage from falls. However, damage from evil plants seems to be broken now as part of this bug also allows minor "no clipping". 

After an hour of testing, it seems that my "world" has been split in two sections, divided by an imaginary line. On one side, everything is once again accessible and my pack works, but on the other side of this "line" (invisible) everything breaks again. For example, I can run around on one side of my base and clip right through tables, fabricators, etc, but when on the opposite side of my base, the game is normal and running through structures is impossible. 

I have a save backed up with this bug on it and reloads, restarts and resyncs haven't fixed the problem. I'm noticing this bug pop up again and again lately so this could be a rather disturbing bug as it appears to be a bug that causes save breaking. My save doesn't appear to be recoverable without a patch so if anyone becomes effected by this, do not save. 

Again, this appears to corrupt the save of the host and seems to only effect the host and not multiplayer "guests". 

I've attached a copy of the save below. 

Platform:
Steam 

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU: Intel i7 7700K 4.2GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Gigabyte
  • RAM: 16GB DDR4  
  • Drive: Sandisk 480GB SSD

AUTOSAVE_0_2018.03.16-17.19.45.sav