955AF78AB18A57177E4D8CB682FF1DB4B13F6366

So I build the spaceship with 2 storages like you're supposed to do, shove 7 small storages on the nodes and one habitat, and I can't enter the habitat. So I put a seat there instead and enter it, and I can't launch the spaceship. This wasn't mentioned in the patch notes. For the love of God, please revert it back to the way it was in 0.5. What do I do?

Edited by theastonmartin

Xbox or Steam?

Did you use a habitat or was in a single enclosed seat?  they look similar but I dont think a habitat will allow you to control something.  Also...I assume you are clicking the red launch button to take off?

Also is your drivers seat/object mounted on the large storage or is it on the top of the space craft itself.  If its on the large storage it might be your problem. 

Edited by VT_Mongo

Make an enclosed 1 seat. This is what I did. Cannot fly in habitat anymore. One seat used to work on the small shuttle. Don't know if it still does. Havn't buildt one for a longe time.

Edited by Capt_Harpoon

Also, try placing either an enclosed seat or an open seat on top of the space ship and not on the large storage unit itself.  there should be room left over on the rocket for a medium storage and an open or enclosed seat after the large store is placed on it. 

Dunno about Xbone, but on Steam/PC the Enclosed 1-seat works just fine on the Large Storage, just like in the last several updates. Strangely, the open 1-seat, that was supposed to stop working as a launch seat, still works at least on the Small Shuttle... Didn't try the large one...