Sign in to follow this  
robby collazo

The Tethers Oh God the Tethers

OK so let start off by first saying I have been playing this game since it first released on the Xbox (day 1). So i have seen this game take a wonderful shape from where it first started. but there is one issue that I had at the beginning of the game that i am still experiencing now. and that is LAG! created by to many placed tethers. I am playing on an Xbox One X and the lag is still as bad as day 1 and switching to a more powerful console has not proven to be successful in this case. My question is; is this being worked on? do you guys have a plan in place to negate this issue? because it really applies in multiplayer as well as single because more then a normal amount tethers are being placed at a given time. So please just shoot me a reply that just lets me know hey we are aware of this issue and we are working to resolve it. because other then that the game is becoming a masterpiece from day 1 until now god its just oozing potential. please get back to me on the Tether issue. thanks.

Hardcore Player,

Robby     

3 hours ago, robby collazo said:

My question is; is this being worked on? do you guys have a plan in place to negate this issue? 

Yes and yes. Optimization is on it's way. The Roadmap will be updated soon after this week's patch is released. Much of the next 3 months is centered around performance improvements as the game moves towards version 1.0.