SES_joe

Update 0.6.5 - March 15th, 2018

1 hour ago, mumbles mumbles said:

what is directional steering ? explain please, cause I'm pretty sure I can steer in different directions now lol? just looking for clairification please

Using wsad as controls rather than the camera, so you can look around as you drive. 

I cant use the mineral extractor or printing thing? it doesnt show up with the E buttonaanymore

On 06/04/2018 at 7:38 PM, Blind Io said:

Using wsad as controls rather than the camera, so you can look around as you drive. 

I'm on xbox and I can look around when driving, I drive and steer with left stick, and look around with right stick..

1 hour ago, mumbles mumbles said:

I'm on xbox and I can look around when driving, I drive and steer with left stick, and look around with right stick..

Me too, buddy. Many vocal PC players have an issue with the current method, which they understandably find tricky. You asked for clarification... Was it not clear that wsad controls wouldn't be for Xbox?! There's over a million owners on Steam, and more who use Windows 10 so it's a frequently requested feature. 

On 09/04/2018 at 8:19 AM, mumbles mumbles said:

So if you drive forward,  and look behind you, what happens...?

All of a sudden I see version 6.8 on the Windows Store version.  ???

Don't know why this keeps happening periodically. At least the whole rig didn't disappear down into a cavern.

ASTRONEER (Game Preview)  4_12_2018 4_29_32 PM.png

31 minutes ago, pbartbar said:

Don't know why this keeps happening periodically. At least the whole rig didn't disappear down into a cavern.

Is there a worklight on the rear end? They are quite heavy when you first start... and you pick them up and put them back and and it'll bounce right out. 

21 hours ago, Bill Sargent said:

Is there a worklight on the rear end? They are quite heavy when you first start... and you pick them up and put them back and and it'll bounce right out. 

o.O

2 hours ago, pbartbar said:

o.O

I swear to god its true. I've had part of my rover sunken in... picked up the light, and it bounces right out above the ground. Then you can place them back on the vehicle. 

On 12/04/2018 at 10:32 PM, pbartbar said:

This happens to me a lot, and the only thing I can conclude is that, where I Park up between saves is on ground that I placed down to cover a hole, and the rover is to heavy so it part buries it's self. 

It's annoying and only happened after the update that changed the rovers 

The medium rovers need to be fixed; each time I get out of a single or 2 chained medium rovers, they flip in the air. I am also having issues with one random wheel of the rover will be stuck in place and pulled at a long length before going back to normal.

Edited by Toastie

1 hour ago, Toastie said:

each time I get out of a single or 2 chained medium rovers, they flip in the air

When leaving, the player is placed below the rover and the physics repulses it!
Just put your sea in the font (not above) and it should be ok)

2 hours ago, Hirsute said:

When leaving, the player is placed below the rover and the physics repulses it!
Just put your sea in the font (not above) and it should be ok)

I'll try this out my next session, but I rather like my right hand drive rover

And it seems to me that this is not the problem of the average rover, but the chair. Getting out of the chair you appear in a place where there is room for a character. The average rover is now jumping out and getting out of the seat, which is mounted on the upper slots, the character instead of getting off the rover's wheel gets into a free space under the rover and pushes the rover. As the seat is mounted in slots at the front, this character takes place without pushing the rover

A mi się wydaje, że to nie jest problem średniego łazika, tylko fotela. Wysiadając z fotela pojawiasz się w miejscu gdzie jest miejsce na postać. Średni łazik jest teraz wyskoki i wysiadając z siedzenia, który jest zamontowany na górnych slotach postać zamiast wysiąść koło łazika trafia w wolne miejsce pod łazikiem i wypycha łazik. Jak siedzenie zamontowane jest w sloty z przodu to postać ma miejsce, nie wypychając łazika

On 3/15/2018 at 8:23 PM, spinlock_1977 said:

Excepting the tone of frustration, I agree.  My fingers don't want those two things on the same key for some reason.

use Ctrl+ L Click