Recommended Posts

•~• I think there is no reason why you would ever be that far from your base unless you were trying to go around the planet, also try climbing a mountain... Higher ground on Terra or Arid can help find things.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lucalian said:

•~• I think there is no reason why you would ever be that far from your base unless you were trying to go around the planet, also try climbing a mountain... Higher ground on Terra or Arid can help find things.... 

I wanted to find new artefacts from broken missiles. They were far from main base, so I was far away:) But now I will be use beacon, to simplify my journey backwards.

Edited by quietsplash85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, quietsplash85 said:

I wanted to find new artefacts from broken missiles. They were far from main base, so I was far away:) But now I will be use beacon, to simplify my journey backwards.

Now if only beacon icons weren't blocked by clouds. Honestly, waypoints should be visible through anything... on the same hemisphere at the very least. It would be nice if you could see any icons on your current planet from anywhere on that planet. It's so tedious having to leave a trail of beacons just to keep from having to go all the way around the world to get back to base. It's rather annoying,  really. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MAJOR WOODS said:

Now if only beacon icons weren't blocked by clouds. Honestly, waypoints should be visible through anything... on the same hemisphere at the very least. It would be nice if you could see any icons on your current planet from anywhere on that planet. It's so tedious having to leave a trail of beacons just to keep from having to go all the way around the world to get back to base. It's rather annoying,  really. 

You have solved the puzzle!:) I couldn't see base beacon because clouds closed it, unfortunately. I hope that developers will fix it. 

Edited by quietsplash85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, quietsplash85 said:

You have solved the puzzle!:) I couldn't see base beacon because clouds closed it, unfortunately. I hope that developers will fix it. 

That would be very nice indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, easy solution is make a trail of beacons

Use tethers and just walk everywhere until you make enough trails you don't get lost

And finally try making markers(beacons with different colors) for north south west and east, so you can find your way... BTW north south west and east arnt very hard to make into things, although this option is hard to use and takes more time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now