Ideas for: Female Characters, Creatures and Objectives

iHorus

Hi friends,

My main suggestions here are simple:

1. There should be a female character for women playing this game, may not be a hard thing to do and makes a huge difference.
  2. We should encounter creatures/mobs/aliens or something like that to make the gameplay more dinamic and challenging. Gathering resources and flying planet to planet only might get boring in a certain point of the game. Something that get close to PVP I think.
  3. We also need objectives, the game is so f*ckin funny and nice to play, but it will get boring if we don't have a bigger objective or something that we need to work really hard to accomplish. These stuff should also be available to share with all the community.
  4. Last but not least, we need online servers and 8 player factions! The fact that my friends need to wait until I'm online to continue the latest savegame is terrible. Also I got like 10 ppl willing to play, but only 4 can share a savegame, that's not good.

Thanks for reading this!

Point 1 is not going to happen.
The Astroneers have no set gender. However, in the future you'll be able to somewhat customize your Astroneer.

For the rest, just read the road map.
https://trello.com/b/UoZgKrd3/astroneer-development-roadmap

Also mind that something that PvP or anything combat related is not going to happen either. At least not without modding.

Hahaha, shot down... I figured that's what the Devs were going for,.... Gender neutral?

Its smart....

And aside from everything else the whole factions is a bad idea in on its own, because it supports PvP...and if you couldn't of guessed PvP leads to fighting, trolling and things of the sort,(I'm not trying to tear your idea apart, but factions is not good)

Although the servers thing is something that should be done either way.... Its easier to have multiplayer that way

I also think that 16 max lobby's would be nice to have

Edited by Lucalian

all right folks, thanks for reading! :)

Edited by iHorus