Landing Pad

Now we have new base items and the Landing Pad. At the Patch Notes is mention that there will be new functions for landing pad and here is one for discussion.

There has been idea for teleports to bring them to ingame and my thought is that cloud this landing pad work like a teleport. Consept for this could be that you have to buy it with Bytes or some "currency" and you could place it everywhere at same planet or to other planet.

To discussion will it be like point to point traveling so you have to place them by pairs or should it be traveling anywhere.

Also what you could take with you throught teleport. I would see that no items, maybe just materials what you can carry at backpack or the harder way that nothing is allowed throught teleport.

So you have to empty your backpack and terrain tool when using teleport. Also should it cost (Bytes) to use teleporting because traveling will be quite easy after that so maybe it should cost something.

At a point later in the game I expect we will have the ability to use the winch to bring objects to the landing pad in order to achieve certain goals.   An example would be a rescue or search and recovery mission where we bring crashed satellites or escape pods back to the main back and they launch from the landing pad.

I would like to see the landing pad used in a similar way as the Terminals in ARK Survival Evolved, where players will be able to use the Launch Pad to upload their character progress and even items into an online storage which could be referred to as "In Orbit" and if a server is configured to accept external resources, can bring those in to the landing pad in game.

I'd also like to see every player be able to create a landing pad so if you're on the same planet as another player you can send items to and fro between players.

And lastly, I'd like to be able to put my shuttle on the pad.