My friends and I have been playing a lot recently and I've been annoyed by the fact that large tier items (aka 4 slot items eg. smelter, research center, large storage) are all stuck to their platforms once unpacked. I feel like a way to repack those for transport by shuttle to other planets or transport by rover would be simple and very helpful. Also, the ability to repack platforms would be great.

4 hours ago, Vintiumdust said:

My friends and I have been playing a lot recently and I've been annoyed by the fact that large tier items (aka 4 slot items eg. smelter, research center, large storage) are all stuck to their platforms once unpacked. I feel like a way to repack those for transport by shuttle to other planets or transport by rover would be simple and very helpful. Also, the ability to repack platforms would be great.

Repacking is being looked at, we may get something like it soon... But we're getting mobile bases in this week's update - modules deployed on rovers. 

19 hours ago, Blind Io said:

Repacking is being looked at, we may get something like it soon... But we're getting mobile bases in this week's update - modules deployed on rovers. 

Wait thats this week?

second repacking the modules seems unreasonable becuase its like repacking a desk you assembled (impossible and a waste of time)

(Sorry if that sounded mean, couldn’t find a better metaphor)

Edited by Rebelord
5 hours ago, Rebelord said:

Wait thats this week?

Second wave of modularity, due on Thursday maybe. New rovers, new platforms, mobile bases, a few other things. There's  a stream VOD on Mixer that's shows it off.