Hi. Since there is no action with SHIFT + clicking on MEDIUM STORAGE then I suggest emptying all 8 items (slots facing towards) from backpack to medium storage.

great-success.jpg

Edited by Siim
  • Siim changed the title to SHIFT + MEDIUM STORAGE
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice idea but what about Xbox controller?
I think devs don't want to add features what will work on only one platform.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.3.2018 at 11:44 AM, SCORG said:

Nice idea but what about Xbox controller?
I think devs don't want to add features what will work on only one platform.

This is a big problem imo.

i don't see the problem implementing it on a controller. the state which it needs to be in in order for it to work is too niche, could bind it to any key other than jump, backpack or cancel key really since you need to have the backpack open and have the medium storage selected with a blue circle.

23 hours ago, misternice said:

This is a big problem imo.

LT+RT while hovering on the medium storage circle?

I'm sure they would find a way to implement such a feature for both platform. For me the problem is, that there are much more possible keybinding options for PC. So if a feature won't get implemented simply because there's no binding left for Xbox controls, it would really be a shame.

Also, it doesn't even have to be shift click for the storages. They could just add a "hold E to use" option, or rather something like "hold E to quick-store" for it.

Many many ways there. They will figure it out =)

Why should pc users be limited based on other machines? We use keyboards and mice for much greater precision and control over games.

The devs could add a rebinding system to the controller - ie allow the controller to be rebound ( something not done by many games )... OR... you can rebind the controller from within Steam if using a PC. If this is out on a console then there may be another solution... I'm sure one of the keys isn't being used - ie select could act as a shift button... or one of the shoulder buttons... 

Actually - the DPad.... DPad is used for many different things, so hold up or down and press whatever button you'd normally use to pick something up...