Wyvyrias

SES Vlog 028: Splitters & Space Kamehamehas

I have only two days with the game and I was amazed, but I would like it if possible in a future patch to check the controls in Xbox one because many times you can not do actions directly and you need to stay static to do certain Things that should be able to be done in movement.

4 hours ago, Alonso Nuñez Hernández said:

I have only two days with the game and I was amazed, but I would like it if possible in a future patch to check the controls in Xbox one because many times you can not do actions directly and you need to stay static to do certain Things that should be able to be done in movement.

What do you want to do in movement? Have you tried using L2 to bring up the cursor? 

My method of play is to bulk up on containers and then collect all the core resources.  I place a medium storage on the resource extractor and then I keep a “master” of each resource. Then I make bulk supplies of compound, resin, copper ore etc.  lithium and titanium of course require about 105 percent soil to make one but it allows me to keep producing them and make batteries and O2 tanks etc. then I have a storage of materials.  Eventually I start placing storage depots around the planet so I have places to save and redeploy if needed when I am out and about it if I get lost/glitch. 

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, VT_Mongo said:

My method of play is to bulk up on containers and then collect all the core resources.  I place a medium storage on the resource extractor and then I keep a “master” of each resource. Then I make bulk supplies of compound, resin, copper ore etc.  lithium and titanium of course require about 105 percent soil to make one but it allows me to keep producing them and make batteries and O2 tanks etc. then I have a storage of materials.  Eventually I start placing storage depots around the planet so I have places to save and redeploy if needed when I am out and about it if I get lost/glitch. 

HAHAHA! I do basically the same thing now. No need to go exploring tunnels or caves for resources like copper or aluminum or even going hunting for resin or compound when you can mine a bunch of dirt and use the mineral extractor to create them. The only thing I go off world for is Lithium and have a mining operation setup on Arid. My dirt mining rig pulls three trailers. What I have found is that the 3rd trailer will not auto fill the canisters so I have to move them around once the 2nd trailer is full.

ASTRONEER (Game Preview)  4_10_2018 12_32_27 PM.png

ASTRONEER (Game Preview)  4_10_2018 12_38_26 PM.png