Astroneer needs a story somewhat consisting of you crashing into whatever planet and you escaped the ship right before the ship exploded by a meteor going straight through the entire space ship and your goal is to get to the other solar system before the other ship leaves in a few months or whatever I just NEED A STORY PLEASE!!

Please do read at very least the store page before posting:

Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich. 

On this adventure, a player’s most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases.

On 09/03/2018 at 2:15 AM, Jett Voorheis said:

Ok fine you got me but, all I was saying was it’s be cool to have an end game

This is already on the roadmap.

System Era are already working on adding further context, missions, puzzles and adding more depth.

It will come, just be patient.

On 3/7/2018 at 8:47 PM, Jett Voorheis said:

Astroneer needs a story somewhat consisting of you crashing into whatever planet and you escaped the ship right before the ship exploded by a meteor going straight through the entire space ship and your goal is to get to the other solar system before the other ship leaves in a few months or whatever I just NEED A STORY PLEASE!!

5 hours ago, LittleBIGman said:

This is already on the roadmap.

System Era are already working on adding further context, missions, puzzles and adding more depth.

It will come, just be patient.

yeah, but you gotta feel for Jett, man. he's like the rest of us. he's out there, working his little spacesuited ass off digging up rocks and making bases and vehicles and spaceships just to dig up more rocks, and all he wants is a little meaning to his existence. he saying, 'is this all there is? cause it sure aint much'.

hey, Jett. were all with ya on that. were feelin' it too. stay solid, pal, i'm sure it's comin', and it's gonna be BIG.

...it is coming, right, guys?