eXorcist

Creatures

First of all, I didn't tagged my other topic with "idea". Darn it! Big ship = travel to other solar systems

Now to the subject. This sounds hard, I know. But this could turn into game goal. Maybe you could start small? Add some little animals who can just walk and eat grass. Then you could add some dwarf aborigines who can be agressive or friendly and willing to trade. Then maybe one to two futuristic looking bases on some planets or maybe space stations where you can dock. Then you could add some evil superiour race in other galaxy that you should defeat by destroying their queen or something like that.

Edited by eXorcist

34 minutes ago, eXorcist said:

First of all, I didn't tagged my other topic with "idea". Darn it! Big ship = travel to other solar systems

Now to the subject. This sounds hard, I know. But this could turn into game goal. Maybe you could start small? Add some little animals who can just walk and eat grass. Then you could add some dwarf aborigines who can be agressive or friendly and willing to trade. Then maybe one to two futuristic looking bases on some planets or maybe space stations where you can dock. Then you could add some evil superiour race in other galaxy that you should defeat by destroying their queen or something like that.

I know that there is a goal to have more narrative driven gameplay as mentioned by the developers according to their roadmap post:

On 12/20/2016 at 9:00 PM, SES_Adam said:

img6.png

ASTRONEER ROAD MAP

BLOG POST

If you're curious about the direction we'd like to take Astroneer, our road map is a great place to start. At a high level, this list is pretty straight forward:

1. Address bugs and crashes to improve game stability and performance across all platforms.
    • E.g. Client experience in multiplayer or performance drops
  2. Leverage existing game content into additional or improved gameplay and features
    • E.g. Creative Tools Suite or Improved Crane Gameplay
  3. Develop and Communicate brand new features
    • E.g. Dedicated servers or Narrative-focused Gameplay

Check the Road Map link and Blog Post (Above) for more details!

I like the idea or more creatures in the game as well. The more interaction with the environment the better