I maybe have (new ideas) ???

I have a few ideas that may or may not been spoken.

1: Giant Solar Panel & Giant Windmill that can be researched = that can be built on to large plantform like the large storage from the vehicle bay...???

2: It would be ((COOL)) to be able to shut off the Wondering Storms in the worlds? In the settings...??? PLEASE?

3: It would be AWESOME to be able to research a backpack upgrade = maybe in the upgrade it could have, a jetpack, more storage spots, or it's own solar/windmill built in...???

4: Could u make a giant spaceship to research: it would be cool if it was the size of the new habitat or bigger, it could have more storage, & maybe be like the new habitat that makes its (own power & oxygen)...???

Everyone wants bigger generators that take up your entire platform instead of 2 spaces like the ones we have now 

the storms make the game more interesting

you can attach a small wind mill and solar panel already and jet packs may be added soon

its pretty much guaranteed that were going to be able to control our ships in space so as u can imagine such space ships might not be far off

Hello again, 

Will there be more stuff to research for in the future? & will the black/white spheres b researchible in the future? or will they stay the same being an gravity ball?.

Idea: will there b some type cannon or an Mod to make dirt shoot out.? In the future?

I like the idea of being able to use a rail gun to shoot resources to another planet but devs HATE weapons 

Guaranteed for more stuff to research becuase when devs add something you have to research it to unlock and use it

As for the zebra ball you worship and hope you become one of its chosen to ascend to the Zebra plane

(translation: devs added it to test physics and lighting the forgot to remove it, so people found they experimented but couldn’t find a use for it so naturally they started to worship it and now its a meme that every one who knows about it must follow)

I know if u have 4 zebra balls together, it starts to poll stuff to it or push thing away. Making it hard to move stuff around, about 5 Large platforms away from each other turns that off.

I also don't like guns but some guns have a bad rap. Dart gun to make things go to sleep, not kill. Or crossbow gun to be able to travel up to higher places, without using dirt to get there. Or party gun, but u have fireworks on there already. 

? Do u think, will there b any animals or creatchers that move from place to place, made in the game in the future ?