Ever since the new Buasbuilding Update dropped I have noticed that Ammonium deposits on the surface of Terrain seem to be more common. Before the update, I could go entire games without seeing a single surface deposit, but now I tend to see at least two or three. Anyone else experiencing this change?

Also, underground deposits of both Malachite and Latarite now seem to be more rarer, at least in the initial sections of caves. It could just be the games I've had since the update but I wanted to make sure, so I wanted to ask if this is true for other players as well. If it is true, I'd like to know if this was intentional in order to adjust the difficulty or if it is an unintended result of something else.

Would be interested in anyone's responses on this subject.

New game I spun up today has a rarity of Malachite on the Terran. I went into a cave and it took a bit to find the Laterite. Compound and Resin are more abundant, and Ammonium is everywhere. As ever, Lithium and Titanium is from crashes only.