We Need A Health Bar!

A health bar would be redundant, as you regenerate very quickly and usually die right away anyway. An oxygen meter already exists already, it's right on your backpack, bright blue.
Farms, hunger and thirst are not even related to the title anymore, but neither was the oxygen. Though those things are something they consider. They're extremely common suggestions.

8 hours ago, ____________ said:

A health bar to show health would significantly help

(In Yoda voice): Health bars lead to combat. Combat leads to guns... Guns,,, lead to the 'Dark Side'... :)

There already is a kind of health bar. The intensity of the red border around the screen shows how close to death you got. If you don't have a red border you are fine. If you do, you are in trouble and death may be imminent. What more do you need to know?

Yeah, there are no 'health meters' in real life. I sort of like that Astroneer doesn't have one.

I would enjoy having to make sure my Astroneer gets a little food and drink once in a while.

If they do add health and drink they could pull a subnautica and have a little robot voice saying go eat food, or have a little light out lining your backpack that shows “the current calories in your blood stream”