SES_joe

Patch 0.6.2 - February 28th, 2018

Hello! So happy to see the new patch, thank you so much for all of the updates.

My friends and I are noticing considerable more lag now when we play together. I'm not sure whether or not this is an issue due to a wide network of tethers and multiple bases. It's gotten to the point where there's about a 3-5 second lag every time I go to put down a new tether, and again whenever there's a save. This gets particularly bothersome with people hopping on and off vehicles.

I feel like the terrain isn't loading as smoothly as it was before, which may also be due to the lag. It's made scouting for raw materials a bit more challenging.

The frequency of dust storms still seems a bit high to me. I'm not sure if storms vary depending on planet type, but they seem to happen all the time with every game. Since the new patch, it almost feels like they're coming in more frequent succession. I run to my hidey hole, wait out the storm, run back to where I was working, only to see another cloud incoming from a different direction. It feels like I spend most of my daylight hours in cover from storms.

I'm very excited for the upcoming dedicated servers! Thanks again for all of your work.