IRONSOUL2299

Base not receiving or sending power

So i had Started a new base when 6.0 came out and today after about 3 days of me playing with the new base design tools I've come across the first bug that's kept me from playing, i started today it was about mid day on Terran and i noticed none of my power lines around my base were lit up so i go looking around eventually get to my power farm and same thing no power in between anything, i move a few solar panels around and re attach them and bam power! Well i go down the line moving about 20 small solar panels / wind vanes until i get to my base but it won't accept or re-distribute the power so now none of my base will work at all ( i can start them but no power ) i have tried restarting the game / my xbox, even my internet just to be safe & every time same thing

Playing version 6.0

Xbox one

Gamertag: IRONSOUL229920180227_233432.thumb.jpg.914a26b4c2cfb2694af5fb7f726e7885.jpg20180227_233406.thumb.jpg.1e33035b7fada1f7c20c2fc4bad3e7d9.jpg

looks like you're not the first one with this bug... I've collected some data about this and looks like new building aren't affected by the bug after the bug has happened, not sure why... since you're on xbox i guess you can't upload your savegame for devs to check, and it's kind of hard to reproduce, but someone on pc already got this error and managed to upload the save game, hopefully it will get fixed!

on the savegame i tried there was no way for the power to go back into those broken platforms, it was quite weird...it only worked on new platforms.

you can find my answer to a similar bug here: 

1 hour ago, Piemur1 said:

You can try reconnecting the offending cables.

That worked for all my solar and wind but i can't move my habitation which is the last one keeping me from doing anything