Thanks to the devs for the hard work.

Here are a few suggestions, many have been asked before but I thought I'd reiterate a few. 

[ Tethers]
- Tethers should constantly show flow from the power/ox source to help preventing getting lost.
- Tether brightness is A-OK, however the light radius should be extended a few meters to help with dark caves. I have a hard time seeing in caves so I need to drop 285 more tethers to just "see". [Color blindness

[Other]

I love that the mineral colors are trying to represent natural colors, however Malachite is almost impossible to see against the green dirt. [Color blindness

[UI Suggestions]
- volume buttons?!?!? Seriously, It's faster to write an auto click macro then to mute the sound or music ... "hold down" or slider is needed.
-Mini-map, player radar, waypoint system and GPS would be nice.

[Bases]
-Please let us repack modules and platforms
-Geothermal energy

-Upgradable extenders for two-way power flow 

- Weird underground satellite should have some sort of purpose as an incentive to drag back to base. ie: dragging small sat from ancient cavern would give your base power by a small RTG or a weather radar by audio or visual identifier.

Thanks!

100% with you on the Malachite.  I was going to add that to my post, but I forgot about it until you mentioned it.  Green on Green is hard to see even for me and I'm not colorblind.  Hell I don't even wear glasses.

For your comment on the light output of the tethers, maybe the Work Light would work better?  I agree the tethers do seem dimmer than they used to be though.

12 hours ago, Telendrith said:

[Other]

I love that the mineral colors are trying to represent natural colors, however Malachite is almost impossible to see against the green dirt. [Color blindness

If malachite is green, the color of the substrate should change. I know it's a game but rather, there is no green soil. But an unknown planet that anything is possible. Nevertheless, it would have to be changed.

Maybe they should add a colorblind mode that will help colorblind people...

apart from that you can recognize malachite because of the shape not the color (at least for me), it can happen that malachite spawns on green but i don't see it as a problem

2 hours ago, attichicco said:

Maybe they should add a colorblind mode that will help colorblind people...

apart from that you can recognize malachite because of the shape not the color (at least for me), it can happen that malachite spawns on green but i don't see it as a problem

good Idea, but it is also sometimes hard for me to see as well. I think that the shadow from the light the astroneer gives off should be a lot "bolder" if you get what i mean. (I don't know the real word for it)

It would be kinda weird for you to be able to repack platforms and such if and you can move it around if needed and if you don’t like blow it up with TNT

and instead of a mini map how about something you pull out of your backpack becuase i like the no-hud in astroneer