space stations?

masterscruffies

This may be a little far fetched but is there any possibility of space stations? I think it'd be kinda cool to maybe have a refueling platform for your rocket, or a giant energy generation platform oribiting the sun, capturing tons of sunlight on huge solar panels, possibly condensing it into fuel for refueling. Again, this may be pretty stupid but idk.

I have heard this idea talked about in the forums but I didn't even think about refueling of somehow taking the power from there to your base, maybe they could even implement a large battery. I'd really like to bump this thread to S.E. and would love to see this in-game.

P.S. They could even make a larger rocket, something similar to the Falcon 9. You would assemble the space station piece by piece then launch it into orbit. Also maybe an acual interior we float around in?

18 minutes ago, toastedtoast said:

I have heard this idea talked about in the forums but I didn't even think about refueling of somehow taking the power from there to your base, maybe they could even implement a large battery. I'd really like to bump this thread to S.E. and would love to see this in-game.

P.S. They could even make a larger rocket, something similar to the Falcon 9. You would assemble the space station piece by piece then launch it into orbit. Also maybe an acual interior we float around in?

those would actually be really cool