Roman Reigns

Question before buy

How's the progress of the game? This year have added content? Is there something to do on other planets besides exploring? Are there things you can ONLY get if you travel to other planets, or can you make 100% of objects in the initial? I know it's in alpha and you can not ask for much, but I want to know what I pay for before I buy it.

thanks greetings

Crazy amounts of content has been added in the last year, with more to come this week.

some resources are only available on other planets, but at this point those resources aren’t used for anything other than research bytes. 

Do yourself a favour, but the game, enjoy the intent that’s in it, then after the next update, restart and enjoy that content again.

the longer you wait, the more you miss out on

Thanks for reply. I need more for buy. I wanna be clear, i will buy this game, looks awesome, but i need i little more, somethinx exclusive in other planets, a lore will be great... i need i little more. 

But again, thanks for reply ^^

What’s to need?

Youre missing out on a lot of great fun. Every month you basically get a brand new game. They are dropping decently sized updates each time. The dev team are doing a great job of making sure it’s worth getting at this early stage

If you're looking for a complete story or even a background motivator - you will not find it in Astroneer at this time, and possibly never will. This game is all about exploring, researching, trying out and surviving (well, a little). You basically write your own story here...

I can see why you ask, though. It took me a while myself to just aimlessly enjoy roaming around and discovering new areas and objects.

What is the mission, you ask? The mission is: go out and have fun!