Inspiration for the Fauna of Astroneer.

I saw in your recent Dev stream you briefly commented on the future of alien life forms within Astroneer, in particular the team emphasized that there would be no gun play and less focus on combat.

I couldn't help but think of another Early Access game I'm sure you've heard of, Subnautica.  Subnautica, in my opinion, has done a fantastic job of introducing friendly, passive and a large number of hostile fauna to it's game with a large emphasis on avoiding and evading conflict. I really think it's a fantastic game to take inspiration from when developing the Fauna of Astroneer.

Please, anyone, please input your opinions and ideas. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

What do you all hope the Fauna of Astroneer will be like?

1 hour ago, ickli said:

I saw in your recent Dev stream you briefly commented on the future of alien life forms within Astroneer, in particular the team emphasized that there would be no gun play and less focus on combat.

I couldn't help but think of another Early Access game I'm sure you've heard of, Subnautica.  Subnautica, in my opinion, has done a fantastic job of introducing friendly, passive and a large number of hostile fauna to it's game with a large emphasis on avoiding and evading conflict. I really think it's a fantastic game to take inspiration from when developing the Fauna of Astroneer.

Please, anyone, please input your opinions and ideas. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

What do you all hope the Fauna of Astroneer will be like?

i reckon the devs should look towards subnautica for insparation on fauna/aliens for their game.

keep up the good work