VT_Mongo

XBOX ONE - 3 BASIC improvements

I have been playing on the Xbox one for several weeks a really enjoy the game....however there are a couple of things that are absolutely awful with the controls in this game.  

1.  Driving a Rover: Please change the look based acceleration to...or allow a controls scheme that allows the right and left triggers on the controller for accelerate and brake....ie right trigger accelerates and left trigger reverses.  The direction would be based on the way your cab is pointing( so accelerate would be the same every time and not based on how your camera is pointed.)  Right now the rover is maddeningly difficult to drive in any place where precision is required and the look based movement elicits much shouting at the game. 

2.  I can invert the camera which is great for running around but the instant I pick up anything like a research blob the camera reverts back to non inverted movement which is confusing as anything and leads to much frustration. 

3. There needs to be a first person view mode.  There are too many times I've jumped into an old satellite to retrieve supplies only to find the camera is embedded in a rock or outside where I can no longer see my character and then its an ordeal to align things so I have a chance of getting out. 

*.  I am sure the frame rate issue is well complained about already and I have no idea how its fixed...but it acts as a compounding multiplier for making the above 3 even more annoying when the frame rate drops to 15 or 20 or worse.