Sign in to follow this  
Rustymater

Please please help...I have no idea how to resolve this...

So was in the process of building a 1 person shuttle. I created the bottom portion. Filled it with fuel and before I could make the top portion a storm hit so I went for cover in my rover. I then resumed my task only to find that my shuttle decided to "fly away", on it's own. It now sits in the middle of my base and I honestly don't want it to remain there. I am afraid to blow it up for fear of all that fuel causing major damage. Argh this game can truly try ones patience. 

Much obliged

Screenshot (1).png

3 hours ago, Rustymater said:

So was in the process of building a 1 person shuttle. I created the bottom portion. Filled it with fuel and before I could make the top portion a storm hit so I went for cover in my rover. I then resumed my task only to find that my shuttle decided to "fly away", on it's own. It now sits in the middle of my base and I honestly don't want it to remain there. I am afraid to blow it up for fear of all that fuel causing major damage. Argh this game can truly try ones patience. 

Much obliged

Things like that happen but It's not a problem, just build a habitat and place it on top and you're good to go. I find that it's best to leave the base before the storm hit, that way less of my junk doesn't end up flying away.